Monday, March 10, 2008

Birthday presents

My birthday was last month, and I got lots of presents from my friends and family. My first present is a Asterix Comic book from my mom and dad. I read it very often and I love it. My second present is a big book of how to build a tree house, make a slingshot and a lot of other stuff. This is also a book my friends have. I have not read it yet, but it seems interesting. I also got two games from my great grandma which my grandma is bringing. I was also sent (by e-mail) two iTunes gift certificates, which I used to buy ten episodes. I was also given a pogo stick, which I haven't tried out, yet but once I figure out how to get on it and get bouncing, I think I will have fun with it. I got a model airplane set, which I haven't had time to put it together and paint it but I think I will have fun with it. Another present I got was an electric motor set from three of my friends, which I think I will have fun with it since I like science, and that's why I think they got it for me. My last present is two dinar, which I put into my savings account for a Webkinz, which I already have, and he is watching me type this right now, although by the time you read this right now will have passed. Well, I've run out of things to say, so goodbye!

No comments: