Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Thing...Revisited

JW's assignment this week was to combine two previous essays, the essays about "The Thing" (found here and here). "The Thing," of course, in this instance, is JA, so here are their expounded adventures.



Around 11:00 AM, I was running quickly in New York City, because I had to catch a 747. In the airport, I saw my new little brother Jeremiah crawling around. I stopped and looked at him. He started talking loudly. That was very surprising. I mostly hear him crying, coughing, sometimes hiccupping. I couldn’t believe my ears! I fainted.

Later, I woke up. I checked my watch. It was 1:00 PM. I had passed out for two whole hours! I grabbed Jeremiah. He’s small and soft, so it was easy to do. I didn’t want to leave him there, and he was very cold. We hurried to catch the plane, but it wasn’t there. I checked the airport schedules. I had to wait impatiently to catch a plane.

To pass the time, I went to get a hair cut. I asked Jeremiah if he wanted one. He said that he didn’t have very much hair, so he didn’t get one.

Half an hour later, we went to the gate and caught the plane. I let Jeremiah sit in my lap, even though he was a little smelly. Since it was a jet plane, we took off really fast, and his head got on my tongue a few times. He tastes a little bitter, but that’s okay. He's always been my little brother, ever since two months ago. And he'll always be.

No comments: