MS:
I wrote a psalm, did you know that? Well, now that I think of it, you may already have guessed that I wrote a psalm since the title of my post is "My Psalm," but, then again, you might not have.
The reason why I wrote my psalm is because in my "Gotta Have God: Cool Devotions for Boys" book it said I had to write a psalm. My mother liked my psalm so much that she asked me to post it, so that is why I am writing this blog post.
Anyway, here is my psalm. I hope you enjoy it!
Messiah, Messiah, oh wondrous Lord,
The wonders you do are great to behold,
Your voice is so sweet, as sweet as your heart,
Which always is so kind, as the people shout:
Messiah, Messiah, oh wondrous Lord!
Well, I hope you liked my psalm. Goodbye, and tell me if you liked my psalm later (optional).
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment