Thursday, January 10, 2008

Favorite presents


Here is what I got for Christmas and what I think of each present.

Lego Star Wars II The Original Saga video game: this was my very favorite present that I got, I just love playing it, and my friends like it too. I could tell you all about the game, but you would probably get bored, and I do not want to bore you, so on to the next present we go!

The next present is Star Wars too. I got a Darth Vader and Chief Chirpa Star Wars action figure. What I thought of it is well, I just love them and play with them quite often.

My last presents are The Knowledge: Spectacular Special Effects book, Magic Tree House: Afternoon on the Amazon,Guide to Afternoon on the Amazon, Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush (a Veggie Tales DVD), Vroot and Vroom (a math game CD-ROM), Tintin in Tibet, Crafty Crime-Busting book,some LeapPad books, an iTunes gift certificate (which I got to buy five TV show episodes with), and a Star Wars Transformer. And, well I liked all of them!

No comments: