
Well, I’ve had lots of adventures with that old ’57 Chevy sitting abandoned in the field behind the barn, but perhaps I could tell you about those later. For now, let me tell you about how I got the Chevy. I actually started with the Chevy, but I didn’t want it. So I started a huge chain of swapping that all ended with me getting a newer car and my Chevy back. The car is a really old model that they don’t make anymore, so if I sold it right now, I would get a lot of money, but I really like the white color, the old radio, and the bumper sticker from the ‘50’s. The car has lots of rust on it, but it’s a great attraction for people who like old things.

1 comment:
Great job. I think you do a wonderful job of describing things.
Post a Comment