Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I am thankful for...

MS:
I am thankful for friends, family, plenty of food, plenty of money. I am thankful for lots of things, especially friends and family. I am lucky to have lots of friends, black and white, and two brothers, a sister and a good mother and father.

I am typing this post because it is almost Thanksgiving (you probably knew that already, though), and our mom or mommy has assigned us three bigger children to type, or tell mommy what to type for the younger ones, a post on what we are thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!

Also, we are taking care of the projects and crafts for Thanksgiving with our friends. Since one thing we are going to make is a "We are thankful for..." tree, Mommy thought we should all make a blog post called "I am thankful for..." We are also making a pie after Thanksgiving.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving!

JW:
I am thankful for Thanksgiving, because I really like it, and it gives me some really good ideas. Also, I am thankful for macaroni and cheese and macaroni and cheese and hotdogs, reading (it's one of my hobbies), family (because they protect me and help me), home, America, stuffed animals and toys.

MA:
I am thankful for good friends, my family, my dolly toys, good books that I love to read with Mommy, my mommy and my daddy, DeeDah & GranJack and Ina & Boba. Love, MA

2 comments:

M. Lawrence Key said...

It's so great to read what you guys are thankful for. Isn't God good?

Happy Thanksgiving!

MKey said...

MS, JW, MA, I appreciated reading what you are thankful for. Here is what some of your cousins are cousins are thankful for:

LYoung: "I am thankful for trees and bees."

SYoung: "Thank you."

Here is what your grand mother wrote:

Ina is thankful that God gave me a godly husband, that all our childrend and spouses love God with ALL their heart, and that our children and spouses are teaching their children the ways of God!"

Boba wrote: "I'm thankful for: a wife that loves the Lord, a family that seeks to follow and obey God, a country of freedom, a place of work that honors God and allows freedom of faith expression, and for God's daily provision."

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and God bless.